Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Once again, I'd like to wish my Canadian friends, and G-body brethren, a Happy Canada Day, Be safe out there. Happy motoring. :D🚲

Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Is this the holiday a moose dressed in rainbow clothing leaves jugs of maple syrup in the whitey tighties that all the good kiddies staple to their windowsills? ;)

Reactions: 1 user

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Is this the holiday a moose dressed in rainbow clothing leaves jugs of maple syrup in the whitey tighties that all the good kiddies staple to their windowsills? ;)
Yep, except you forgot the part where we get publicly intoxicated off Molson and wake up the next day in the street like Ricky lol.

Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yep, except you forgot the part where we get publicly intoxicated off Molson and wake up the next day in the street like Ricky lol.
I was confused a little bit if this wasn't a celebration of kicking bieber down to the US, but, the holiday appeared to be older than that based on my memories from living in upper New England

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
let it go bob and doug mackenzie GIF by Warner Archive

happy canada day to all my neighbors up north,hope it was a good one.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
No matter what a politician, the media, or your blue-haired woke cousin says this is a fantastic place to live filled with honourable and kind people - who like to party!

Maple Syrup Drinking GIF

Happy Canada Day!

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
It was called Dominion Day before Canada Day. It was a violent clash that resulted in 2 deaths during the depression on July 1st 1935. The Police learned that day, while Farm Boys are polite, don't start a fight with them. About 140 Km from here, where Kevin lives. We are also a 1/2 hour away from the First Nations residential school where 751 unmarked graves were found. Canada Day in the shadow of Covid and this recent discovery makes it pretty solemn. Happy Canada Day!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Anyone wondering on the weather here on Canada Day...
FB_IMG_1625191230771.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You're right. No one mentions the unusually intense heat and extreme temps hitting the west coast of Canada and the US. I truly feel for you people.

Last edited:

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
41 (106) degrees on my deck yesterday, under a blood red sun due to all the smoke.

Happy Hot, smoky, gross, sticky Canada Day!

And yes I know I'm late to the game, I was busy hiding in a dark air conditioned room yesterday.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor