Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And yes I know I'm late to the game, I was busy hiding in a dark air conditioned room yesterday.

Sounds kinky.

kinky GIF by DRAM

Stay safe out West.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
:unsure: Sounds kinky.

kinky GIF by DRAM

Stay safe out West.

Uhhhh..... that's a little too much snowbound mountainman Canadian for me...

Can't we add some of this instead?
malin-akerman-sexy.jpg

Canada has SO much better to offer.... as demonstrated.

Should we poll and take away motorheadmike 's kitty privileges for that?

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Canada Day for me was spent re-introducing my 700R4 to its new home; AGAIN!! Although it did get comfortably warm late in the day. my concrete floor in my shop is a heat soak and keeps the heat at bay until supper time or later.

Today ended up in the middle 80's, 28 degrees Cilly-cycle or higher in metrifried, and Saturday, tomorrow, is probably going to come close to middle 90''s or even as high as the magic 100. The local health unit has declared a heat watch. For me it just means getting my errands done early in the morning and then retreating into the bowels of my garage to enjoy the cool temps and get some more tweaking and assembly done. Against the head, I can just close my walk in door; it is almost 5 inches thick with a 2x4 core and 1/2 plywood skins. The outside can be hot but it never penetrates to the inner layers.

Thanks Large to all the residents of this board and the other forums out there who took the time to offer a "Happy Canada Day" wish. For myself I appreciate the sentiment greatly, particularly as this year seems to epitomize the old Chinese benediction, "May you live in interesting times." in more ways than one.

Nick

Reactions: 3 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor