Happy Father's Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
The wife said it's my day to do whatever I want.
"The Malibu is going for paint next week...I'll be at the shop!!!"
Have a great day guys!
IMG_4142.JPG

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there and dad's to be. Enjoy the day.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Happy father's day to all you guys as well! I was woken by my 2 beautiful girls! All you dad's will mostly agree, nothing like working a long hard day and coming home to have your kid(s) get excited and give unconditional love! Makes all the crap in this world go away!!! Enjoy your day guys!!!
Scott.

Reactions: 1 user

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Fellow Fathers; It's been a while since I've posted as I've been dealing with Pa's passing. He made 93 & we celebrated his life as he had over 92 great years. Retired at 58 years old as his military & Post office job put him over 35 years service. His bomb group (World War II) the 398th was stationed at Nuthampsted England. I mention this to let ya know why I may be "Nutty". He spoiled me as he fished near every summer day from 1980 until 2005 with packages of fresh frozen filleted blue gills. He had lived with me for the last 10 years, so I kinda miss hav'in him around. So I'm say'in give the ol'e man a call today. Bob Jr.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 157

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hope everyone has had a good Father's Day. I took in a local car show, so it was a good day for me.
Bob Jr, sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like your father had a pretty good life. You were fortunate to have him around for the past 10 years.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor