Happy Fathers Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I just sent a text to my brothers and sister. Our son is here and we cooked not only one of my favorite meals but also my Dad's. Fried fish, coleslaw, beans, fried jalapenos and yucca with a couple of cold beers.
Happy Fathers Day Dad
I miss you

Reactions: 8 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Even though I’m not a Dad, I still got a treat

2530F5FE-DA74-42D5-A3E9-B8ED4B98135E.jpeg

Fresh caught Atlantic lobster
Guy

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I have 2 kids and like you I am sure thank goodness they take after their Mom in the looks department. Cute kids you have there !! Surely they will ditch the "vette for something else when your pocketbook allows. " Dad can I take the wagon out ? Me and my friends are just going to go to the movies ? " ROFL

Nope. Take the SMART car...

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Inkpixi?!

I got my dad some gear from them last year!

They have some cool stuff
Sure is. They mailed us a flyer. Sean gets credit on that one. We also got him some super soft fender covers and a very nice made in USA car cover for the freshly painted Galaxie.

Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I spent the day at my son's place working on the GP and jumping in the pool trying to scare my grandkids. My daughter-in law made a great dinner so it was a great day. I'll be heading into Toronto to see my other son and his family this Tuesday or Wednesday, he was with his wife and daughter visiting the wife's father today.......as for my father who is no longer around, enough said.... :popcorn:

Reactions: 7 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Guess I'm late to this party had a busy day yesterday but happy father's day guys hope all went well

Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I guess I'm late as well...had a good day even though both my kids are/were out of town. We were at the trailer as we usually are for weekends in the summer. Got some things I needed to get done taken care of and overall it was a good weekend.

Happy Father's Day to all and hope everyone had a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor