Status
Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Happy Father's Day gentlemen.
It's easy to be a Father but being a dad is a whole lot harder.

I'm gonna be working on the Malibu today. I should have the engine dropped in and start the reassembly. The instructions said, "reverse removal instructions". Let's see. Enjoy your day guys.

Pictures will be coming soon.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I always thought removal was 'reverse of installation'...enjoy some hamburger knuckles on the grille.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I always thought removal was 'reverse of installation'...enjoy some hamburger knuckles on the grille.
Lol. That's what I meant. I'll blame it on auto-correct which I don't even have turned on.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Happy Father's Day to all the natural sperm producing people who sired children, and then stuck around to help raise and provide for them.

Remember my motto: Present, not perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Happy Father's day to those with kids that are in their lives as a positive role model.

I don't have any kids (I know about) so today I'll have my phone on do not disturb to prevent any surprise news..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Happy father's day everyone. What did I do father's day weekend you may ask? I did the work on the Machinists pickup truck to pay the debit on the olds 350 he's been like a leach trying to get more out of me so I wrote it up like a regular job to put my foot down 26.1 hours body labor 7.2 hours paint labor pluss supply's comes to 2,398.51 I think I more than paid for the block crank and cam bearings I'm going to take a nap now I did it all in a day and a half and I'm assembling at 6:00 tomorrow morning before work.

Reactions: 3 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Came late, but a present for myself!

IMG_20220624_201737911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor