Happy New Year everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
Well hopefully everyone made it thru a tumultuous 2020. Im lucky myself and my family were able to get thru the issues our beautiful country had to deal with, and are still dealing with. Im hoping 2021 will give us a chance to get our children back in school and our economy back on the mend and keep this awesome country moving ahead. AMERICA Strong!!

Reactions: 2 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Well hopefully everyone made it thru a tumultuous 2020. Im lucky myself and my family were able to get thru the issues our beautiful country had to deal with, and are still dealing with. Im hoping 2021 will give us a chance to get our children back in school and our economy back on the mend and keep this awesome country moving ahead. AMERICA Strong!!
Happy New Year. Unfortunately, according to our new president, the darkest days are yet to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor