Happy?? New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
"Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss........." With thanks to The Who for the sentiment.

And if you do happen to plan on getting tanked, at least use the high test alcohol and tip the bottle frequently and copiously; Ibuprofen and oxygen hits will be available at the door as your designated driver polices up your sorry dead to the world *ss and drags it down the road. LOL

Nick sends

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Do you mean amateur night? I gave up risking my life out there many moons go. Sucks to be emergency services tonight. Stay safe out there. Beware the rubberheads.
Sad New Year GIF
New Year Vintage GIF
New Year Nye GIF by Travis
New Year Party GIF by Omer Studios
New Year Nye GIF by Travis
New Year Party GIF by Scorpion Dagger
Excited New Year GIF
New Year Nye GIF
new year GIF
new year model GIF
Happy New Year GIF by Fleischer Studios
New Year Smiling GIF
Happy New Year GIF by TheFactory.video

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
happy new year kids,nevermind that other sh*t, onward and upward it's all we can do

Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
"Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss........." With thanks to The Who for the sentiment.

And if you do happen to plan on getting tanked, at least use the high test alcohol and tip the bottle frequently and copiously; Ibuprofen and oxygen hits will be available at the door as your designated driver polices up your sorry dead to the world *ss and drags it down the road. LOL

Nick sends
Staying home tonight so no drivers, designated or otherwise. Just not worth being out there.

However, I've got that spirytus.... does that fit the octane requirements?

20211022_212033.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Screwz

Greasemonkey
May 10, 2021
Arkansas
Happy New Year everyone
im looking forward to 2022 . I just finished the last of my projects around house so now I can start working on my Caballero.

Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Ah, rectumfried spirit?? izzat it? Sounds like a warning about how your butthole might feel if you fart fumes from drinking this stuff. 151 Proof?? Should do it.

Nick

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Ah, rectumfried spirit?? izzat it? Sounds like a warning about how your butthole might feel if you fart fumes from drinking this stuff. 151 Proof?? Should do it.

Nick
Actually 192 proof...

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Actually 192 proof...
Which would make it about 96% alcohol. Stuff would make good brake line cleaner rinse after you spray them out to delouse them. Or the basis for the fuel for an alcohol fuel funny car. And some major explosive farts, LOL!!!

So, in this case, rectified translates to about the same as "denatured" or "water free" alcohol would here??

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Don’t smoke while drinking 192 proof. You will be a fire-breathing dragon for reals!

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor