Resource icon

RESOURCE Hardware / Component Photo Reference Library 2020-09-28

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Going to include this thread in the new Resource library, but notice right off the bat that the original post is a) hosting the images from photobucket and b) some of them are missing. I don't know if OP is still with us, but I'd like to get those photos OFF of photobucket and on here permanent like.

Reactions: 1 user

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Gotta say a huge thank you to all the contributors in this section.....I made the mistake of starting the disassembly by placing each set of bolts/screws/brackets etc into separate ziplock bags......then beer came along and all that diligence went out the window.....once again, thanks to all involved with this thread.....you have helped identify just about every one of the randoms I had in a big bucket.....

Reactions: 1 users

Duaner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2021
Great reference, thanks.

Here is an odd/rare one, radio delete plate.

Attachments

• tempImageswzEIP.png
    tempImageswzEIP.png
    13 MB · Views: 172
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor