Resource icon

RESOURCE Hardware / Component Photo Reference Library 2020-09-28

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Here's a reference for you wagon guys looking for the type of clips used for the headliner garnish mouldings

The leftside clip is used for the garnish mouldings above the quarter windows. 3-are used on each. 6-total
The rightside clip is used on the rear moulding over the lift hatch. 4-are used.

I have to try and find these now. Hmmm.

383_StealthRam

Greasemonkey
Dec 29, 2016
If anyone needs an original page/part number or illustration from old GM Part Catalog for 82-88 OLDS G Body I can help with, just let me know and I'll be happy to try and share. Sometimes having the original part# for an item helps track down NOS, or superseded ones, etc.

Attachments

• 278058_263094847138182_145470224_o.jpg
    278058_263094847138182_145470224_o.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 342
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
If anyone needs an original page/part number or illustration from old GM Part Catalog for 82-88 OLDS G Body I can help with, just let me know and I'll be happy to try and share. Sometimes having the original part# for an item helps track down NOS, or superseded ones, etc.
You're absolutely right. Sometimes having access to GM part #'s can help significantly. It's helped me a number of times in locating NLA OEM parts. However, sometimes we're not always lucky.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
To add along to what 383 stealth ram posted...if anybody needs body info on buick or olds i got a service manual a couple weeks back....just pm me with request and i will see if the book has the info needed. Obviously it covers all G's, it's an '87 manual though.
20161215_193144.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Insubordination

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2012
Norway
Here's a reference for you wagon guys looking for the type of clips used for the headliner garnish mouldings

The leftside clip is used for the garnish mouldings above the quarter windows. 3-are used on each. 6-total GM part # 3073629

The rightside clip is used on the rear moulding over the lift hatch. 4-are used.
GM part # 3074737

The leftside clip is used for the trim above the windshield. Pretty much standard on all G-body's.

The rightside clip is screwed on to the upper pinch weld area, and there is 3-used per side . One used between the A-B-pillars and 2-used between the B-C-pillars. Hope this information is helpful.
Any chance of fixing these images? I was kinda looking for these clips, but images are broken.

Edit: I forgot how to write english...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Any chance of fixing these images? I was kinda looking for these clips, but images are broken.

must be part of the big photobucket fiasco.. . :/

Try this, its the album (I think) the pic was in, not for sure tho

Nov 4, 2012
To add along to what 383 stealth ram posted...if anybody needs body info on buick or olds i got a service manual a couple weeks back....just pm me with request and i will see if the book has the info needed. Obviously it covers all G's, it's an '87 manual though. View attachment 58563

Can you send it to me so I can photocopy the whole effin thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Let me try to restore them again. Thanks to Photo-f**ket, they deleted the pics...douchbags. Another member also informed me of missing pics.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor