has anyone ever tried to put 2 pillowtop driver seats in

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
i thought maybe it would work you would maybe need a passenger bucket seat bracket and switch the controls to the otherside for the passanger . i think it might look pretty nice with the right center console

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I think I know what he's getting at. The "pillow tops" are a 60/40 split with the armrest. He wants to put two "40" sections in with a console inbetween. Don't know if it'd work or not, if you could get the brackets switched around I suppose it would.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
the grand prix broughm had an opt for pilllowtop buckets never seen it before i have some buckets outta 85 le gp and there not like any of the buckets iv seen in any other g body they have a bigger headrest than the gns and ss' and the drivers is power

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
:worthless:

:D Sorry, didn't think that one got used enough :D

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
And here ya go, here's a pic from my '82 GP brochure. Factory Brougham pillowtops. Sexxxy. lol.

P3240624.jpg

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
your pic is not buckets its a 60 40 bench thats why i said 2 drivers and a center console instead of a bench who wants a bench seat so like you said

40 (seat) + 40 (seat) + 20 (console) = 100 (row of seats)

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I realize buckets are popular, but take my word for it....the 60/40 pillow-top is very comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor