Has anyone used Taylor Cable Spark Plug Wires??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
I am in the process of building my Olds 403 and am going all out. I was considering using Taylor Cable street series 8mm spark plug wires. They are kind of costly, but the steel braided look will be a great added touch to the engine. Has anybody used these wires? I am having trouble finding reviews on them.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I used Talyor 10.4 mm long ago and they were good wires and I thought they looked cool because they were huge, I also used a braided style once from some other brand and remember having to ground the braided part of the wires.
Now I always use universal style wire sets so I can cut them to the proper length and route the wires the way I want them not being dictated by what comes in the box and the brand I buy is base it off ohms per foot ratings, right now I have MSD 8.5 and before that I had Accel 300+ both good wires but no braid.

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
Thanks everyone for the reviews. I think i am going to go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor