Hazard knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4dou

n00b
Jun 2, 2005
South Carolina
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement hazard knob for my 85 Cutty. The inside part split in half. I had no luck searching the forum. Thanks.

357chevIn86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2006
MISSOURI
n4dou said:
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement hazard knob for my 85 Cutty. The inside part split in half. I had no luck searching the forum. Thanks.

have you tried your nearest parts store? or maybe scrap yard?

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Help section may have it - a junkyard is sure to have one. Otherwise post on a few G-body forums and I'm sure someone can help you out 8)

n4dou

n00b
Jun 2, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks for the suggestions. I got one from a guy who sells G Body parts on Ebay. It cost $9.00 shipped. I was getting ready to head to the junkyard. I have found that the junkyards around here have gotten rid of their older cars. Thanks again.

JS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor