He Smack Talked & He Got Walked (By My Regal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll learn him.

Somebody gotta teach the younguns... best it be a gbody for maximum shame output.

oldiejams said:
the kid must just have had a bad run because i know for sure a stock and tired honda 1.6 could take your granny body.
JUST KIDDING! thats a pretty funny story actually. i think the reason the tuners have that cocky attitude is becuase if they loose thay can just say
"hey my car has a tiny engine what do u expect?"

either way gbodys are the badassest cars on planet urf!
Yep. Hence the "Gbody Poem" I wrote :mrgreen: .

I don't show them any respect by ignoring them, I especially don't let them play me into racing them

454muscle said:
That'll learn him.

Somebody gotta teach the younguns... best it be a gbody for maximum shame output.

Hey now what's all this talk about teaching us youngins!
My Honda could whoop your GP any day.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just kidding 454 I don't own a Honda in fact nothing I own could beat that GP you got.
But I pride myself on not racing these dumbasses that try to race me I always point and laugh.
They get even more pissed then if I were to race them.

pontiacgp said:
I don't show them any respect by ignoring them, I especially don't let them play me into racing them
Same here. Even when I was 16 driving my cutlass I didnt pay them no mind. No being 25 and a new engine im still the say way. But nowadays I dont get much ricer action with my car. My car has a very radical idle so I think that kind of deters them alittle. Plus the sad part is with my 215 tire on 14" rim doesnt grab a bit of traction theyd probably beat me.

81 Regal Man said:
86_olds said:
my 307 v8 couldnt walk a stock d16 for sh*t =(
Bore it out to a higher displacement or put a 351 Windsor in it lol jk. G bodies are great, they are just a bit heavy lol. Torque helps out alot too. Not just HP, but Im sure you already knew that lol.
I vote that this member be banned for life for recommending a 351W to be put into a GBody :idea:

:rofl:

81 Regal Man said:
Sounds like a good plan. I am saving up to buy my friend's GNX engine for $1,750. It has 55k miles on it. Needs spark plugs, and a new intake manifold, but thats it. I am thinking about buying it and placing it in my Regal. And yes, it comes with the transmission. He is basically parting the car out. It was wrecked in the rain and dubbed totaled by the insurance company. I am storngly looking into buying the entire car instead of paying part by part, but Im not sure yet.
A GNX for $1750 :?:
Even if that thing is totalled, it is probably still worth $10,000 :!: What is the production number :?:

supkylesup said:
454muscle said:
That'll learn him.

Hey now what's all this talk about teaching us youngins!
My Honda could whoop your GP any day.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just kidding 454 I don't own a Honda in fact nothing I own could beat that GP you got.
But I pride myself on not racing these dumbasses that try to race me I always point and laugh.
They get even more pissed then if I were to race them.
Thanks and well said bro!!! I would never EVER risk having the car seized by the police, which is automatic for street racing. Ain't nobody touching my car, **** that. I already know for the most part that I'd win if I raced, not to mention, it's so blaring loud, nobody wants any anyways. :roll:

RITTER said:
81 Regal Man said:
86_olds said:
Bore it out to a higher displacement or put a 351 Windsor in it lol jk. G bodies are great, they are just a bit heavy lol. Torque helps out alot too. Not just HP, but Im sure you already knew that lol.
I vote that this member be banned for life for recommending a 351W to be put into a GBody :idea:

Could've been worse he could've recommended a d16 in a gbody

RITTER said:
81 Regal Man said:
86_olds said:

I agree, it should be a 351 cleveland.. :mrgreen:

RITTER said:
81 Regal Man said:
86_olds said:

81 Regal Man said:
Sounds like a good plan. I am saving up to buy my friend's GNX engine for $1,750. It has 55k miles on it. Needs spark plugs, and a new intake manifold, but thats it. I am thinking about buying it and placing it in my Regal. And yes, it comes with the transmission. He is basically parting the car out. It was wrecked in the rain and dubbed totaled by the insurance company. I am storngly looking into buying the entire car instead of paying part by part, but Im not sure yet.
A GNX for $1750 :?:
Even if that thing is totalled, it is probably still worth $10,000 :!: What is the production number :?:

Thats why I am thankful for friends in good places. He is a very close family friend. He has money, so he isnt that worried about it I dont guess. He told me, $1,750 and I can take it off his hands. He already has a Nova and a Chevelle that he runs at the track. I am still tryin to get the ball rolling on this deal.

**EDIT: I was able to contact Douglas today about the engine and apparently the engine he is selling is not a GNX engine. He does have a GNX though and yes it is totaled. I have been communicating the sale through his son who apparently is no good with information lol. The engine is just another 231 except it is turbocharged. I do believe it is somewhat close to a GN motor, but by no means close to a GNX motor or am I incorrect on that. I am somewhat new to G-Bodys and working on them. So please excuse me for sounding like a noob. Thanks.**

nobody really trys to pull anything around me. my car's to loud and has some lope to it, as well as an air cleaner sticking out of the hood.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor