MONTE CARLO Head/taillight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbomonte6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2022
So I have a 1985 Monte Carlo. The front passenger headlight works, but driver headlight, and all lights in the back are out. I’m thinking the bulbs are bad. In the rear is it just one taillight each side that needs replacing?

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
On the Monte Carlo taillights there are two 2057 bulbs for the tail, turn and brake lights and one 2056 bulb for the backup light on each side. Make sure you check all grounds there is only one for all the tail lights and one on each side in the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'd recommend swapping the front working to the other side so that you know if that one is bad or if it is a ground, its possible you have stuff out in the back as well but with everything being out it is likely a ground like stated above about where the grounds are located

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor