Header Panel 1983 4 Door Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buford T. JuSStice

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
Still looking for a header panel for my Uncle's 4 Door '83 Regal. He bought a header panel from a junk yard in Oregon and when it came in it ended up being for a 2 door instead of a 4 door, and it fits up against the fenders different on the 4 door version than the 2 door version so the 2 door one won't work. Right now I've got the header panel from my Buick Century on there so he has something to drive, but I don't want to leave it on there forever. It doesn't fit perfectly either though, since the header panel for the wagon is a bit shorter than the Regal... but for now it at least fits up against the fenders the right way and doesn't flop around everywhere.

So I have some questions.

If I cannot find a proper 4 Door header panel for an '83 Regal, what else will fit?
Can I get the fenders for a 2 door version of the vehicle, or will it not fit at the door area?

If all else fails, what can I get for my Wagon that will work?

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
82-84 regal 4 door and wagon. I still have the header I quoted you on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor