header pros..

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc87ss said:
80Maliboo said:
Remove starter and spark plugs...move oil pressure sending unit to the top of the manifold, drivers side falls right in....remove passenger side valve cover , passenger side falls right in.

People try to make this too complicated.

I've done it this way on 3 seperate monte carlos (85 ss, 86 ls, and another 86 ls)
got the headers onit look great. thanks for all yall tips and suges.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY SENDING UINT (OIL) WORK WITH THE HEADERS ON ??? ITS STICK OUT TO MUCH AND IT WONT PASS WITH THE HEADER ON. WHAT SHOULD I DO OR CAN I PUT IT SOME WEAR ELSE ???

If your sending unit is mounted near the oil filter, you can remove it and plug that hole, and relocate it to behind the intake next to the distributor.

Did you get the "afterburner" headers? if so what do you think of'em? Got mine a year ago and love'em, should've got them coated though...only exhaust i have after the headers are the purple hornies glasspacks

MrHernandez said:
Did you get the "afterburner" headers? if so what do you think of'em? Got mine a year ago and love'em, should've got them coated though...only exhaust i have after the headers are the purple hornies glasspacks
10-4 on the block off ............ naw there just tha cheap and basic flowtech. lol but they sound great. 😀

MrHernandez said:

Attachments

• $_35.jpg
    $_35.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor