Header recommendation

M

mikester

Royal Smart Person
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I just bought a set of these a couple of weeks ago. Odd thing is when I bought them the sale price was $405. Summit sold them to me for $404 and free shipping. Thick flanges and it looks like theres plenty of room to get at the plugs, filter and starter.
Im not sure why the price jumped so high though. Maybe someone screwed up the price I saw the first time.

Duh, forgot to include the link. LOL

IMG_0033 (002).jpg

Last edited:
565bbchevy

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 383_GrandPrix
airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
I am just not a header guy on a street car. Access to stuff, leaks etc. The ram manifolds flow quite well

Streetbu

Streetbu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I know the Speedway version that says fits G bodies with manual transmission do NOT fit G bodies....

• Informative
Reactions: Rktpwrd

5spdCab

Greasemonkey
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I think the stainless look great, but my suggestion would be to get the ceramic coating to keep the engine bay heat down. I have Hedmans on mine without ceramic (I regret going on the cheap), my only problem with the fit was that I had to install the starter simultaneously with the passenger header. Could not do either one without doing the other at the same time. Also, I was unable to do my first oil filter change without removing the driver header, so I added a remote filter adapter while the header was off.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor