Headers for manual transmission and angle plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotrod22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2021
Need headers for manual clutch linkage (muncie 4 speed) and angle spark plugs on heads? Are these impossible to find? Is anybody running this set up with headers? Please help!!!

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
There are Hedmans that fit straight plugs as that is what I have on my own car. Some claim there are Hooker Competition will as well. The angle plugs are going to make it difficult. For that you will probably have to experiment.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I never found any. The main reason I stay away from angle plug heads in a street car. Headers for a manual were hard enough.

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Have you tried looking for a set for 73-77 A body headers? I’m currently running a pair on mine, automatic transmission though.

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Have you tried looking for a set for 73-77 A body headers? I’m currently running a pair on mine, automatic transmission though.
To follow up on this:

Now I’m not saying they’ll work, but the NOS Blackjacks I’ve got fit, albeit they’re tight with the frame.

Shotrod22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2021
There are Hedmans that fit straight plugs as that is what I have on my own car. Some claim there are Hooker Competition will as well. The angle plugs are going to make it difficult. For that you will probably have to experiment.
Yeah I have the hedmans as well, they work great for straight plugs as not so much for angle! I was really hoping there was a company that made a set for angle plugs! I starting to think I'm SOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor