ITS A 305 LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED A BETTER PIC

Attachments

• 100_1517.JPG
    100_1517.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 519
well you should be able to use any sbc headers for a g body,

adumb said:
well you should be able to use any sbc headers for a g body,

I agree go to either summit or jegs search by vehicle type and volia!

flowtech long work the best to hook up to. Shorts are hard to run off. Plus then use the headmen collectors extentions. Then you wont need to change crossmembers. If you do want a dual hump jegs is the cheapest by far $105. other companies headers are all short and more for a FBody

As a general rule, a shorty header will give you more high rpm HP where as a long tube will give you more mid-range torque.

My Hooker 2451s fit without a single problem. Take the filter/starter off, passenger side goes in from the top, driver's side from the bottom (have to jack the car up a bit though), both sides slid right in.

I put hooker comps in mine. Were a small pita to get bolted in but work. The pass side is longer and made exhaust intall a royal pita even with the jegs double hump x member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor