headlight fascia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommytpk

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2014
Changed header panels today, and swapped over everything from old HP to new HP.

On one side, someone had replaced all the nice stainless torx screws with regular phillips heads, and it took some effort to get those stripped, rusty things out. On the new panel, a few of the plastic inserts that accept the trim screws are missing. Anyone have a source for the plastic female inserts, the screws, and even the headlight trim rings (aluminum squares that go right over the headlight)?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I should have some of all of the above... certainly some clip in inserts and the stainless rings, and some torx headed screws as well.

How many do you need?

tommytpk

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2014
Hey, I just read in another thread that ck80 had sustained some injuries, I hope he is ok, and I'm sure that's why he's been away from the board.

Does anyone elsehave these items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor