Headlight housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
Thanks everyone for the input. I will post in wanted section and keep checking ebay and whatnot.

I've still got these 4 brand new G Body headlight buckets that I purchased from CARS Inc. never got around to installing them.
Make me an offer and send me your zip and I'll get back to you with a price with shipping included. These will be shipping from Toronto Canada

Reactions: 1 users

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
Another type of cars you might look for at salvage yards are 80's ford's or fox body cars since they used the same size headlight bucket with trim also.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I thought the ford ones mounted a bit differently and had the big hole in the back. I dunno, never tried them, but saw my share of Ford quad headlight front ends at the junkyards in the day. For some reason everyone liked stealing the bulbs out of them and leaving the buckets....more of a need for them back in those days I guess.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
I did purchase 3 of the 4 i need from a member here. Hopefully the 4th one i need is one of the best of my bunch and i can just restore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor