Headliner trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbuck350

Apprentice
May 2, 2019
Hey guys I finally got my outside paint done no I’m moving to start on interior, I have some headliner trim pieces but was wondering if anyone had some pics of all the head trim pieces that imma need to put my headliner back in. Any help would be appreciated. 81 Chevy Malibu wagon

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Hey guys I finally got my outside paint done no I’m moving to start on interior, I have some headliner trim pieces but was wondering if anyone had some pics of all the head trim pieces that imma need to put my headliner back in. Any help would be appreciated. 81 Chevy Malibu wagon
Any plastic trim will be tough to find but the harder things to find for wagons are the clips that hold the headliner trip up. VERY hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor