Heater core box

Trader history (0)

BooRadley21

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2022
Looking for a non ac heater core box for a 1978 olds cutlass supreme. It may be a long shot but I’ll throw it it there

Last edited:

BooRadley21

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2022
NAPA has them brand new; might be better than sourcing a 40+ year old part.;)
No kidding. I never thought to look. I’ve seen the one Monte web site has them for about 350 for the entire kit. That’s about it. Never dawned on me to look at Napa thanks

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
I have some non air setups. I'll have to check to see if I have the cutlass parts to make it work

Reactions: 1 user

BooRadley21

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2022
I guess that I mis-read your post. I don't know if I have any non-a/c boxes. I'll have to check.
No you didn’t Misread it I wasn’t clear. I edited the post. I see a kit on some g body website for around 350bucks but there looks like a lot of messing around.

BooRadley21

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2022
I guess that I mis-read your post. I don't know if I have any non-a/c boxes. I'll have to check.
Here is the site for anyone interested in checking it out.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor