Hedman Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

84slow

Greasemonkey
Feb 6, 2017
Ontario.Ca
I have but I think I had to make a small indent on one of the runners to clear frame nothing big though.. and did notice a mild gain in power on acceleration but absolutely no big HP gain

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
I have but I think I had to make a small indent on one of the runners to clear frame nothing big though.. and did notice a mild gain in power on acceleration but absolutely no big HP gain
What did you do with the rest of the exhaust? Did you keep the cat?

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Judging by the pictures of them, there's no way those will work with either the computer or the catalytic converter, and therefore the CARB EO they have on those is totally bogus. Am I missing something? You won't be able to keep anything "original" under the hood with the headers they show in the pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor