hello all, new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2019
north jersey
Good morning all

Eddie here, new to the g-body world. I purchased an 86 el camino that was in need of a good home. Always liked the el caminos and an opportunity presented itself for me to own one and i jumped on it. Its got a 4.3 v6, column shift & bench seat. Previous owner told me it was owned by a police department that used it for parades & towing a float. Since taking ownership the drive train has been gone through and paint and body work have been mostly completed. No major modifications will be done here just returning her to former glory to have a nice weekend cruiser. I figured what better way to go through the process than to join the best g-body group out there. Here are some pictures upon taking ownership, i can post pictures of the elco in its current state after work. Thanks for having me. IMG-3212.JPG IMG-3213.JPG IMG-3214.JPG IMG-3236.JPG

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Welcome from WV.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Eddie.
You've undoubtedly found the best G-body Forum on the web.
Post some more pics of the car in it's improved state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor