Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aslon3

n00b
Jun 26, 2022
Hello All,
I just got my first G body, a 1987 olds 442 t top car. I am in the process of body work and paint now. I also have pro used a olds 455 to swap in. I look forward to gaining knowledge from all. If you have any advice you would like to share that can help the project along I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Joe

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
An 87 Olds 442 T-Top car is a great car to start with. Post pictures when you can as we would ALL like to see it. Most of us here come from the day when we really weren't reading the articles, we were looking at the pictures. There is more help here collectively than probably anywhere else on the internet. Looking forward to your seeing your car. Make it yours and drive it.

383_StealthRam

Greasemonkey
Dec 29, 2016
Welcome, sounds like a great first G Body to own!! I have an 87 Salon T-Top car I've owned since new, I'll be definitely following your progress.

If you haven't already, check and subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/c/hutchhiperf on youtube, he's done some incredibly information videos on the same 87 442 build you would likely enjoy.

-Frank

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Make a budget! Then take the amount and square it! Sample: 8,500.00 X 8,500.00 =72,250,000 This doesn't include hidden cost of keeping wife happy. What are those Summit, Jegs, Rock Auto and Unknown sources packages that keep coming in? After a while she will not ask any more questions, or she may have left you or you ran out of money!

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Welcome! TONS of support and knowledge here!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor