Hello Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

81gutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys and gals, Long time lurker here. First I want to thank everyone for the wealth of knowledge on this forum, it’s been beyond helpful with my journey with my cutlass. I’m finally doing a frame off on my car and decided to join so I can’t post pictures and my experience with it as well as the questions I have! Looking forward to talking with everyone!

Attachments

• 92883F6F-E734-4E73-A860-8F68FBF84294.jpeg
    92883F6F-E734-4E73-A860-8F68FBF84294.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Looking good and welcome! We like pics, so post as many about your project as you can as the work progress'.

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
It looks like you have quite the project ahead of you. However, you have come to the right place. There are several guys on this forum who have done exactly what you are doing now and some are currently in the middle of a frame off resto. Making lists will keep your project on target.
Good luck, post pictures and ask questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor