Hello from across the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys,

My name is Roy and I'm from the Netherlands.
Bought my first Chevy Malibu about a month ago.
It's a '78 with a 305cui.
Has a bit of work on it and I hope to find some advice and tips here along the way.

Anyhow here's a couple of pictures.
Welcome aboard from abroad!!! Love your Malibu!! Great looking and clean car!!

Reactions: 1 user

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Hi guys,

My name is Roy and I'm from the Netherlands.
Bought my first Chevy Malibu about a month ago.
It's a '78 with a 305cui.
Has a bit of work on it and I hope to find some advice and tips here along the way.

Anyhow here's a couple of pictures.
Hello Roy from the Netherlands,
Welcome aboard. Looks like a good, clean driving machine you've got there. Keep us all posted on your progress.
My name is also Roy. I am originally from S. California, but now make my home in the suburbs of Seattle, Washington.
My first G-body is also a '78, but it is the GMC truck version of an El Camino. My second G-body is a '79 El Camino. I guess you can say I like the El Caminos. Actually I like most all G-bodies.
As you visit this forum, I believe you will find answers to most all of your questions and learn many new things.
I myself have only been a forum member now for about a month and a half, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about other peoples projects and the answers they give to all questions asked.

Blackout_R

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2020

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
Just started this site today myself, like you I am in here for a great community of knowledgeable Gbody owners. I do hope your Malibu goes just as well, mine is certainly a project that'll last awhile, but I can do over the spring, summer months. That's a nice car, good luck.

Marcel1971

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 23, 2019
Welkom Roy,
Leuk om nog een Malibu rijder hier tegen te komen.
Ik heb een 79 er malibu vorig jaar gekocht.
Have fun, drive safe.
RGUKE8905.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor