REGAL Hello from Canada Eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2018
New to the forums here, hello!

21 y/o from ontario, canada.

Currently "restoring" a 1980 Buick Regal. (I put restoring in quotes because so far it's been a very slow and painful process, sometimes it doesn't feel like i'm making any progress at all)

Specs? : SB350, on paper it is around 410 BHP.
5 Speed Manual transmission that I pulled out of an old camaro
Posi Trac diff.
(and no heat)

Lookin' forward to being a part of the forums here.

If any of you know of any establishments that sell gbody parts in good condition please let me know, i'm having a very tough time finding the remainder of the trim (chromed trim) pieces on the exterior, like the fender trim and quarter panel trim. And trying to source a fully finished rear bumper, as the previous owner chopped this bumper and never got it re-chromed (I guess because it's so ****** expensive to chrome stuff)

Anywho, good to be here!

regalside.PNG
20170823_154156.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
welcome from Bramalea. Ontario is a pretty big place and we have members all over it. Whereabouts are you from specifically ? Way too much greenery to be from the GTA in that picture ;)
Why no heat ? it really sucks leaving someplace at night in the late summer \ early fall and the windsheild gets full of condensation with no way to get it off.

That body style will be tough to find parts for esp in the rust belt of S Ont

Reactions: 1 user

84slow

Greasemonkey
Feb 6, 2017
Ontario.Ca
Welcome from Mississauga nice ride.. there is a dude on Kijiji from Hamilton who parts these things out. That's were I got my chrome peices and what not. Look him up on Kijiji goes by darylz

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! That's a cool looking Regal. It looks great with the ZQ8 wheels.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

SSClassic

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2017
Pennsylvania
Welcome from Pennsylvania,my first set of wheels was an 81 regal.very nice ride you got there.

• Agree

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Welcome from the East Coast,good looking Buick you have there.
Hopefully the Ontario guys can help with your parts search.
Guy

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor