Hello From Michigan! 79 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Hi everyone! my name is Audrey, but my nickname is AJ. I've been searching online for parts for my 79 Grand Prix and I keep getting directed to this website....So I figured I would join and meet people with similar taste. Here is a pic of my car. It took me 30 years to find this car after smashing my first one, which was actually an SJ, not a Base model. Hope to get to know you all well in the future. This website is extremely informative so get ready to get some questions from me!

Reactions: 5 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Welcome for SouthEast Mi. my first Gbody was a 78' GP. I would have loved to have T-Tops in that car.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome to the site AJ from AZ. Glad you found a car you like. Plenty of good people on here when you have car questions.

I noticed the Super Bee Pickup. Pretty cool!

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Welcome for SouthEast Mi. my first Gbody was a 78' GP. I would have loved to have T-Tops in that car.

Thank you for the welcome. Yes,the T-tops is why it took me 30 years to find it. I found it online and had to have it shipped to Michigan from Another state. I was extremely lucky in the fact that I bought it sight unseen (except for a picture) and it turned out to be in near mint condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Welcome to the site AJ from AZ. Glad you found a car you like. Plenty of good people on here when you have car questions.

I noticed the Super Bee Pickup. Pretty cool!

Thank you for the welcome Jeff! The Super Bee is my sons car. I'll let him know you like it, he just loves when people like his truck [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Welcome from Ga, and I to was looking for answers to all the questions I had, and found this place. There are lots of great guys with loads of information. Glad to have you.

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Thank you all for the welcome! Wow is there ever the information here! No wonder my searches on the net kept bringing me here. I am also from Southeastern Michigan. Mt. Clemens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor