Hello from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadF

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2012
Hello, new here.
I currently have a project Hurst Olds I have been collecting parts for. I have been looking around this sight for a while and thought I would join. I have had a few turbo Regals and I have some parts I may sell to help fund the H/O.
Pics of my H/O
carpics013.jpg

By chadf71 at 2012-05-06
carpics012.jpg

By chadf71 at 2012-05-06
carpics010.jpg

By chadf71 at 2012-05-06
carpics014.jpg

By chadf71 at 2012-05-06

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Welcome to the forum bro . Hey nice Olds Hurst you got there looks like its all there to me .What exactly are you looking to get for it ? Man if that's your garage I'm totally jealous bro, sh*t that place is huge .Nice rides in the backgrounds too wow .

ChadF

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2012
Thanks for the compliments. The Hurst could use some doors and I need a front bumper filler pannel, this one is pretty beat up. And any thing else I can find, detail items. When i was redoing my Grand National I ended up with almost enough parts to build another one. I like having extra stuff just in case.
I am in Hillsdale county, it's directly above the Indiana and Ohio border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor