Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Looks like a nice project. Thanks for sharing your pics....and your introduction.
Can't go wrong with your typical Chevy 350, but nothing wrong with an Olds 307 either.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!
Olds!

Reactions: 1 users

rancher

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2017
Blackduck, MN
Welcome. working on these beautiful cars is fun. if you are in need of a motor and transmission with less than 25,000 miles on it you can have the one I pulled out of my '81. its just taking up space in my shop, I am not that far away just come and get it. rancher. P4090001.JPG

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Garner to be exact, bout 20 minutes west of mason city
I bought my 87 GN from a guy in Greene IA.........which shouldn't be too far from you. His buddy, who lived just outside of Greene had a GNX....low mile car, stored in a temp/humidity controlled garage......that's the only GNX I've ever personally seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor