IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG

Reactions: 9 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Very nice Cutlass and welcome aboard !!
Whereabouts are you located in Nova Scotia ??
I live in the Kentville area of NS,maybe I will see you around next year.Mine is going into winter storage soon and I am back to work out west soon.
In the fifth picture down what does it say,something Edition ???
Looks like last or fast ??
If you are interested in car shows I can hook you up with a friend of mine that has a Facebook page with all the East Coast listings.
Guy

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! That is one clean, fine looking Cutlass.
I also like that the car originally came from Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet. That's a cool thing in itself.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Does the badge indicate "last" edition? Being an '88 model, I'm sure it is the last of the series.

Last edited:
  • Agree

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. That's a great looking Cutlass you have there. I love that it came frome Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet.

• Agree

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
A friendly Canadian welcome from Toronto - nice car.

johnniep

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2018
Very nice Cutlass and welcome aboard !!
Whereabouts are you located in Nova Scotia ??
I live in the Kentville area of NS,maybe I will see you around next year.Mine is going into winter storage soon and I am back to work out west soon.
In the fifth picture down what does it say,something Edition ???
Looks like last or fast ??
If you are interested in car shows I can hook you up with a friend of mine that has a Facebook page with all the East Coast listings.
Guy
I'm in Sydney.....the badge on the back is 1 of 1000 last RWD Cutlass built...I sort of pick and choose car shows to go to ....Fall Classic show here Sunday always a large turn out.....might see ya' around next year

Reactions: 2 users

johnniep

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2018
Welcome aboard! That is one clean, fine looking Cutlass.
I also like that the car originally came from Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet. That's a cool thing in itself.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Does the badge indicate "last" edition? Being an '88 model, I'm sure it is the last of the series.
yeah ...one of the last ones made...DEI crest was on it but it didn't come from there ...was bought new in N wilkesboro ''the guy was 91 when he passed...sweet because it had all the paper work since new..and original key chain from the Caddy/Olds dealership...sure like to have the dealership trunk script

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    366.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor