Hello from Nova Scotia Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Mom was a Morrison
It was real cool being there. Saw a car show but could not stop as time prohibited.

Hey Greg,if you are planning on going to Cape Breton next summer maybe we could also plan on going there if we knew when you were going to be there.We could meet up with johnniep and have a get together !!
Guy

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Hey Greg,if you are planning on going to Cape Breton next summer maybe we could also plan on going there if we knew when you were going to be there.We could meet up with johnniep and have a get together !!
Guy

I think that would be way cool

Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I think that would be way cool

Me too !!!
Just let me know when you make plans.
My wife needs to put in for her vacation early in the new year,although there are times when she can work around that.
It would be great if we could all attend one of those Friday night get togethers on George St (y)
Guy

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Welcome from Melville, Saskatchewan. That one looks so nice, even the rust collector vinyl top probably doesn't have any under it. I bought my 88 CSC because it was the last Olds V8 powered, full frame, rear drive, 2 door coupe and your car is one of the last 1000 made, cool. I assume fully loaded and 2.56 gears? Love all the option codes on the trunk lid. There were 3.08 gears optional, most, mine included, got 2.56 gears and no posi on mine. There is actually a super mint blue one for sale in Ontario as well right now, weirdly factory without A/C. Enjoy cruising that Olds in comfort, exactly what it was meant for.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Me too !!!
Just let me know when you make plans.
My wife needs to put in for her vacation early in the new year,although there are times when she can work around that.
It would be great if we could all attend one of those Friday night get togethers on George St (y)
Guy

I will let you know. Am definitely going back. I met relatives of mine for the first time. Learned we have been mispronouncing our last name all our lives. Learned a lot about both sides of my family
Too cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor