Hello from Nova Scotia Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Spent 10 days this summer in Nova Scotia as both sides of my family are from there. Guysborough and New Waterford. Very nice ride

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
When I went up there I confirmed that I have been pronouncing my last name wrong all my life. WT heck????

Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I'm in Sydney.....the badge on the back is 1 of 1000 last RWD Cutlass built...I sort of pick and choose car shows to go to ....Fall Classic show here Sunday always a large turn out.....might see ya' around next year

My Dad was from Louisbourg,and my cousin Jim lives near Main a Dieu
Also had family in Sydney and Westmount growing up,and every summer we always went there for a vacation.
I drive my wife crazy,whenever we drive through Sydney I always go to Shandwick St and point out my cousin's old house and his friends houses.
We try to get to CB every summer for a visit,maybe we'll see you next summer !!
Guy

johnniep

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2018
My Dad was from Louisbourg,and my cousin Jim lives near Main a Dieu
Also had family in Sydney and Westmount growing up,and every summer we always went there for a vacation.
I drive my wife crazy,whenever we drive through Sydney I always go to Shandwick St and point out my cousin's old house and his friends houses.
We try to get to CB every summer for a visit,maybe we'll see you next summer !!
Guy
give us a shout next time you are down this way.....a bunch of us car guys hang out on the corner of George sy on summer evenings ...coffee and chat

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
give us a shout next time you are down this way.....a bunch of us car guys hang out on the corner of George sy on summer evenings ...coffee and chat

Yes I will do that.
We have a couple of friends from Glace Bay that probably hang out there too.
One time we stayed at the Spanish Bay Inn,it was a great place and there was a car show on George St while we were there.
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor