Hello from Pennsylvania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
"Hell from Pennsylvania"! Welcome Tim, Hell-ashsley Nice. About time you joined. We like your work. The only thing you're missing is a hood prop rod. I have the one that came with my Harwood hood if you're interested. Enjoy, Ole', Bob.

Hi,
Yes your right, I made my own gas shocks for it and man I didn’t like the force I needed to close the hood, worried about the fiberglass hood breaking in half! Do you have any pics of the prop rod? I’m interested!

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Hi Tim & all; Well I got out into the garage, located prop rod. Cleaned off years of dust. The zinc or cadmium plating looks to be in good condition as the rubber tip. But the plastic parking tab is broken, epoxy maybe? Also possible to get a new tab from Harwood. I did call them today to see what this rod sells for. Not sold separately, but I'll bet they would sell or send you a new parking tab? Anyway I asked the guy what the rod would sell for if It wasn't include. He said about $25 bucks. So with shipping so high now days how does $25 to you door sound? That will leave me about $10? Thanks for lookin', Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    930.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
Reactions: 1 user

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I'm really liking everything done on the Olds. But you HAVE to tell me about the Cougar in the foreground of the second picture. I spotted that right away.

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
Hi Tim & all; Well I got out into the garage, located prop rod. Cleaned off years of dust. The zinc or cadmium plating looks to be in good condition as the rubber tip. But the plastic parking tab is broken, epoxy maybe? Also possible to get a new tab from Harwood. I did call them today to see what this rod sells for. Not sold separately, but I'll bet they would sell or send you a new parking tab? Anyway I asked the guy what the rod would sell for if It wasn't include. He said about $25 bucks. So with shipping so high now days how does $25 to you door sound? That will leave me about $10? Thanks for lookin', Ole' Bob.
Bob, I’ll take it! How do you want me to pay? We can do the rest of the business over private messaging. And thank you very much for the pics and offer

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
I'm really liking everything done on the Olds. But you HAVE to tell me about the Cougar in the foreground of the second picture. I spotted that right away.

Thank you very much! That particular picture was taken at my father in laws girlfriends house. It’s her car and it’s in very bad shape. Was the x husbands and you know how that goes

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Nice work Tim! Welcome from Oshawa. I agree with you on the headlights. I wish they hadn't changed them for 87.
Thank you very much! Yes I don’t hate them, just not my favorite
HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!! JK boys, I have to favor my '87...but honestly Tim's 86 is very friggin nice! I'm pretty fond of all pf them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor