Hello from Southeastern Saskatchewan 1986 Olds Cutlass Salon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud67

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2020
Hi everyone, obviously I am new to this forum and have been the second owner of a 1986 Olds Cutlass Salon sine 1990.
It is loaded with every factory option for 1986 and has been an excellent car.
It was my daily driver for years and has been a summer driver for the last few years, most of the time it has been in storage.

I joined this forum because I am starting to get into fixing little things and the first thing is the power antenna.
I have posted in a power antenna thread I was able to find since I can't figure out how to get to the antenna mounting bolts because some one at the factory and design team thought it would be fun to install it from the engine compartment side of the inner fender and then put all the air conditioning stuff in the way.

Anyway, hello all and I look forward to finding information and maybe sharing some information with others, if I can.
Thanks

Attachments

• Blue Thunder.jpg
    Blue Thunder.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 403
Reactions: 5 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
And another Canuck. My family is from Nova Scotia.
Welcome from SW Georgia
Nice ride

Reactions: 1 user

Spud67

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 29, 2020
Welcome from Alberta, and I knew you were from Sask. when I saw the running boards!
LOL. The car was originally bought in Manitoba and they sure saved the rockers since the previous owner lived out of town and drove on gravel for about 20 miles one way every day for work.

Reactions: 2 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
welcome from GTA. LOL Saskatchewan chrome delete package .....

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Welcome from Melville, Saskatchewan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor