MONTE CARLO hello from sw mich

Status
Not open for further replies.

racycle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2020
SW MI
just wanted to say hi...
I have a 78 monte that hasn't been on the rd for over 30 yrs..
got it when I was younger from a good friend
pulled v6 at that time.. has less than 5000 miles on it
been covered up in the hay barn, also covered in bird doo..
time to get it out!

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Hello racycle, welcome to GBF, from Seattle, Wa.
30 years is a long time to sit dormant, but then now that I think about it, I have an old Ford Pinto that quit running in 1996 in the garage that I keep saying "someday". Good luck, share some pics with us.

racycle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2020
SW MI
Hello racycle, welcome to GBF, from Seattle, Wa.
30 years is a long time to sit dormant, but then now that I think about it, I have an old Ford Pinto that quit running in 1996 in the garage that I keep saying "someday". Good luck, share some pics with us.

thanks..
ya its going to be a long road..
the tires were so rotted they blew.. hope it scared the crap out of those birds!
cant wait to get some pics..
I thought I lost the title (not in my name yet).. so I was going to make a go fast and straight car..
but last week I found it! was in a box with a bunch of mouse eaten 80's hot rod rags..
last plated in 1985.. so now im thinking drive it!

someday is here my friend...

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I thought I lost the title (not in my name yet).. so I was going to make a go fast and straight car..
but last week I found it! was in a box with a bunch of mouse eaten 80's hot rod rags..

Do both !!

83 regal 013.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
thanks..
ya its going to be a long road..
the tires were so rotted they blew.. hope it scared the crap out of those birds!
cant wait to get some pics..

someday is here my friend...
Cheers to you, racycle.
Yea, there comes a point when you say "someday", and all of your friends roll their eyes and say "yea, right". That's how is/was with the 3 project cars that I've got. My "g" is a '78 Caballero driver that I have had since late 2001. I didn't start upgrading it until about 2-1/2 years ago, while the other two sit dormant (the above mentioned '74 Pinto and a '79 Datsun kingcab p/u). So, at least I have one of my 3 "someday" projects in process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor