Hello from Texas !

Status
Not open for further replies.

57GBody

n00b
Nov 7, 2018
TX
Hello to all from Texas. New to the group and new to GBody's . I recently purchased two 1957 Chevrolet 210 2 door sedans. One of them has a Gbody frame under it. I believe from a Buick regal but no one seems to know including the gentlemen I got the cars from. I plan on building both cars but the one with the Gbody frame first. I hope to be able to gather some good info from the experts here and make it run and drive like a champ. I realize I am flying under false colors since my gbody frame is under a 57 body but figure this was the place to learn all I could about whats under my car.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. What part of Texas are you from. We like non G-Body projects here too. Post up your build in that section. There is a ton of good information on here on suspension and chassis modifications. Let us know how we can help.

57GBody

n00b
Nov 7, 2018
TX
Thank you kindly . I am from the Midland/Odessa area. I will be posting some pics soon and my progress on the build. I appreciate any help I can get!

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Welcome, lots of good guys on here with a lot of knowledge ! And a lot of us have have other projects going besides our G bodys , 08 gt , 72 nova , and recently parted ways with 79, C-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor