Hello, I'm new here and I own an awesome 78 Malibu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Frank!
Sweet looking Malibu. Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice color btw.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
City, North Hills, South Hills?
pop out GIF by Nat Geo Wild

When I saw this I was wondering why I hadn't seen it yet, then noticed the pics looked like it was at a show I went to out towards Monaca so I may just be going blind

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Welcome, and damn! Looks beautiful!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
pop out GIF by Nat Geo Wild

When I saw this I was wondering why I hadn't seen it yet, then noticed the pics looked like it was at a show I went to out towards Monaca so I may just be going blind
Years back I used to be able to tell where the shows were but now being 20 years removed from the North Side I have a hell of a time telling where the pics were taken. Even going on 65 to may dad's place in Bellevue things don't look the same.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Years back I used to be able to tell where the shows were but now being 20 years removed from the North Side I have a hell of a time telling where the pics were taken. Even going on 65 to may dad's place in Bellevue things don't look the same.
Yeah crazy how quick things change

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor