Hello,new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Thanks for what you do, have done and am sorry for your loss. When they ask for pics, they are not hitting up on you. All we care about (mostly) are the cars

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
welcome to the site. Thank you both for service to our country. It does not go unappreciated!

We would love to see pics of the car!

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Now a high school teacher,teach math for 8 years.I do encourage the students to try making something out of their life

A High School teacher - not always an easy job, I hope your military background comes into play. Losing your husband, hard - I hope that pain has started to deminish.

montecarlolady

Apprentice
May 25, 2019
A High School teacher - not always an easy job, I hope your military background comes into play. Losing your husband, hard - I hope that pain has started to deminish.
It was hard,over it.I started dating a new guy 2 weeks ago,going good so far meeting his family on Monday for the 1st time.Not always an easy job,get the trouble maker kids.I sound like the late r lee ermey.Co workers say this commercial fits me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor