GRAND PRIX Hello,New to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Welcome from Nassau County, NY and a fellow 1985 GP owner. Your going to enjoy this place and although I have kept mine stock with no plans to touch a thing 👍🇺🇸

JerseySteve

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 21, 2018
New Jersey
Thank You everyone,The story i was told ,the guy i bought it from got it from the original owner in August 2018.I haven't checked but there's only a little over 300 Miles since he registered it.There is rust right under the vinyl roof on the body non anywhere else.Runs great even the AC works,heck the cigarette lighter works and the filaments look brand new.I don't think it ever lit a cigarette.The only problem i see so far,The driver seat motot is bad,I'm 6"1 and its stuck all the forward,I'll have to remove it and manually give myself leg room till i find a motor.
I was asked where in New Jersey I'm from,I live in Central Jersey right near Englishtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor