Hellwig 55809 price

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
I just got mine from Amazon for $207 shipped. Not sure what they were previously sold for on there but $207 is pretty darn cheap if you ask me. They're pretty much going for $226 + shipping ( and maybe tax ) at most other places. I found a place that sold it for alot cheaper but the feedback about that place was horrible so it wasn't worth the risk ( I could only imagine if there was a problem and I needed to return it.... ). Sometimes it's worth paying a hair more for quality service.

BTW I got mine from Amazon in like 2 days.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
tc1959 said:
Did a google search a place called SDtrucksprings.com has it for $181.95

That ain't the right bar. In one place it lists it as being the 55809 but in the heading is has a different number. The pic shows it's just a regular swaybar and makes no mention of it being adjustable. The advertisment is very missleading ( and possibly on purpose too.... ).

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I know the OP probably bought his sway bar already, but I just got my Hellwig 55809 from Amazon but from the "used" link. It had some damage to the packaging box but everything else looked like it was new from factory. It was $130. Maybe I was lucky, but it can't hurt to check.

I almost bought one on ebay, but then realized it was the wrong part number. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor