Help Identify my Distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I would suggest before we make this thread 14 pages long, we wait until the OP responds to whatever they find. While I do like to learn about the "tweener" cars and discussions with everyone, I do easily tire of the post once and never hear from again crowd. Did the OP try anything that was suggested by anyone who followed?

Too many times we see this happen....hit and run posts without any follow up. I'm out until something tangible is uncovered by the OP.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

TjChillingham

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
It’s pretty gummed up and I don’t have anywhere to hook up that 4 pin connector. I’m just gonna return my cap and rotor and get a cheapie ready to run.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

TjChillingham

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
I got an Accel complete distributor from the parts store. It’s running pretty good. Now I have to be brave and take apart the 2 jet that’s leaking like crazy.
B6248D99-502B-4A91-9F16-70295AF03A8F.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor