Help me find a Regal guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
If you watched my latest video of my Century, I'm on to looking for a 1978 to 80 Regal TWO door body. Got to be cheap and kinda close to northeast Okla. A roller is fine. Around $500 or less.
If you drive faster, then a car slightly further away doesn't feel so far...

I know/knew of a 1980 that'd been parked for years up northwest georgia. Guy finally sold the header off it to someone in the past 8 months. Decent car rust wise and an interior that could clean up some, but, had been sitting a good 20 years...

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
My previous Bonneville wagon came out of Mulvane. Google says 163 miles from Claremore

I'll make a call tomorrow to another guy, he has an associate that's been stockpiling metric cars for roundy- round use.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Have you tried searchtempest. It is like Craigslist but you search by how many miles and all of the Craigslist ads in that area will come up and you can go by states then.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
What are you looking for i just posted my regal for sale

Dude, that was 3 months ago. He bought one already, and has moved back to his '55 project

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor