Help me ID a couple of small brackets from my frame off that need to go back on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldhawg

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2021
I can't remember where I took these off from. Anybody give me the clue? I think somewhere in the front of the car, but can't remember where. TIA

Attachments

• IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 142

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Those look like exhaust hangers. If you had the dual-muffler Buick system, that would explain the symmetrical pair of brackets.

Goldhawg

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2021
I've got both of the main hangers on as you can see here, and they are much beefier than these two.

Attachments

• IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 126

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Those have the square cutout and designed for a serviceable/removable part.

Look for a cable or a wire that is running trough a black nylon clip and match that up.

Other possibility is the supports for the flex lines that go to your calipers (1 Ea Side). The collar on the lines are slotted and then held in/on by spring clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor