HELP??Vacuum hose diagram for 84 Gbody? Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopzz

n00b
Jan 19, 2012
I need help with hooking my vacuum lines for my 84 Olds. Cutlass Supreme. diagrams, pictures, etc. would b alot of help.Thanks folks

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
droopzz said:
I need help with hooking my vacuum lines for my 84 Olds. Cutlass Supreme. diagrams, pictures, etc. would b alot of help.Thanks folks

It should be printed on a label on the fan shroud. If not tell us what motor is in the car and what kind of carb it is running. Someone should be able to post a picture of one for you. :)

Jim H.

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Well the manual I need is not here and won't have it till tomorrow so I hope you can wait a little longer I know it seems like there is a mile of tubing take some pics and get the info on what size motor you have that will help because the manual covers the 6 and 8 cylinder cars along with the diesel motor.

droopzz

n00b
Jan 19, 2012
84 olds, 3.8 V6.. thanks for the quick responses, much appreciated .. im just trying to get this to pass smog.

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
droopzz said:
84 olds, 3.8 V6.. thanks for the quick responses, much appreciated .. im just trying to get this to pass smog.

I found this one and there's another for CA emissions.

EDIT: Found a larger image.

Attachments

• 0900c15280051684.gif
    0900c15280051684.gif
    36.7 KB · Views: 6,818
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor