Help with bearing hub pt numbers for blazer hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

chophead

Greasemonkey
Apr 25, 2015
pa hill billy hell
Ok so I am doing the c5 brake conversion and I want to replace the front hubs with new ones. I cant justify spending money for all new suspension, steering system and brakes just to run junk yard hubs.
So every hub I find has abs, I know somewhere I seen the blazer hubs with out them right? If I am wrong please tell me, if not can anyone help with this? My last but most important part to buy. Thanks

The application calls for ABS, so every replacement hub will have them. Either clip the wire at the grommet or tie it off somewhere. Do not pull out the rubber grommet, or water will get in over time and ruin the bearing.

• Agree
Reactions: liquidh8
I just clipped the wire at the grommet. I have seen some take out the sensor, and make a small metal cover that was sealed and bolted in place.

Ok one for the stuipd check box then... sorry and thanks guys I guess the hubs I saw had them cut already. Now I know. Another thing why in some pics the hub has a center plug or it looks soild and some hubs have a hole?

They all have a splined hole for front axles, its just the ones sold for 2wd have a plug, kinda looks like a freeze out plug, to cover the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor