Here goes nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2020
What’s going on fellas.

Joined cause daily driver died on me (needs a new engine) and I figured if I was going to put money into something. It minus well be a car I’d keep.

First time REALLY getting into a car outside of minor stuff. But, figured I’d figure it out.

The cutlass is all original 85K, drove it for about a yr and it over heated on me so it’s been parked for 2-3 years.

I have two phase plan for it.

1st get it running pretty nice as I’ll use it for a daily. Nothing TOO crazy. Engine trans swap, disk brakes, mess with the rear and some handling things.

After all that is in order and I get a new daily. I probably force some air, upgrade the rear and all that fun stuff.

The car has been in the family since it was new so pops and me will have fun with it. Will probably spend more time freshening it up than anything.

I’ll be checking out the stickies and over at the LS forum trying to figure out my planned LQ4 situation.

Attachments

• DEAD12C7-1758-494B-916A-B641E99D0AF1.jpeg
    DEAD12C7-1758-494B-916A-B641E99D0AF1.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 217
Reactions: 1 users

Kemper1976

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Welcome to the forum. I might be the minority here but crystal green is one of my favorite colors on a Cutlass and Malibu.

You’ll find plenty of great suspension, drivetrain and LS swap info here.

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Welcome, looks like a good starting point. Love the color I don't know why but the older I get the more I like the funky greens of the 70's and early 80's.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor