Here is a monte for u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :roll:

hahahaha freakin sweet

:rofl:

outsider_27 said:
At least it has a function being raised!

+1

these "donks" and "bubbles" lifted 3 ft in the air with the huge rims make me confused... don't know if I want to puke, or beat the crap out of the owner for ruining a perfectly good car... :puke:

just my $.02, sorry if I offended anyone with theirs lifted like that..... :soapbox:

1evilregal said:
outsider_27 said:
At least it has a function being raised!

+1

these "donks" and "bubbles" lifted 3 ft in the air with the huge rims make me confused... don't know if I want to puke, or beat the crap out of the owner for ruining a perfectly good car... :puke:

just my $.02, sorry if I offended anyone with theirs lifted like that..... :soapbox:

i used to b into donks and stuff but that was b4 i got my Cutlass I dont see why anyone would do that to a car the biggest i wud put on my Cut is 20s and i wudnt rasie my car for nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor